14 Sep Use This Checklist If You Want the Ultimate Landscape
As a home or property owner, you should know to never underestimate the power of proper Landscape Maintenance. To keep your lawn looking its best, it is vital to stick to a routine to clean up overgrown areas to encourage new growth. If land care is not your area of expertise, our professional arborists at Frank’s Lawn & Tree Service are here to help. We have all the tips and knowledge you need to ensure that your lawn is thriving at all times, regardless of the season.
At Frank’s Lawn & Tree Service, we have found that compiling a checklist is the best way to make sure that you are covering all of your bases when tackling any lawn related task. The ultimate landscape requires some frequent TLC, and we are here to help you determine what should be on your to-do list. Pay close attention to the recommended areas listed below, and we are confident the fantastic results will overjoy you.
Best Lawn Care Treatment
- Pest and Weed Control: Any outdoor area is vulnerable to attracting various species of pests and will likely grow weeds if left unattended for too long. To avoid having your land damaged, we recommend regular pest and weed control. When you work with our team at Frank’s Lawn & Tree Service, we utilize high-quality pesticides to clear your yard of any insects that can potentially enter your home and keep the weeds at bay.
- Fertilization: To promote growth in your yard, the right fertilizer must be used at key points of the season. Fertilization may be just what you need to keep your grass lush and green and ensure that your existing plants are healthy and enriched with all the nutrients they need.
- Lawn Mowing: No one likes a messy, overgrown yard. However, our team recognizes how tedious and time consuming mowing your lawn yourself can be. Therefore, we suggest leaving the hard work to us. Equipped with high-quality equipment and refined skill, our experts can set you up with routine lawn mowing services that will keep your grass at an ideal length at all times.
- Trimming: Similar to overgrown grass, unkempt trees, bushes, and shrubs are also not ideal in maintaining a neat lawn. To preserve their natural beauty, one must trim away any overgrowth that can potentially affect the visibility of your home as well.
- Tree Shaping: Your lawn is an extension of your home. While you may spend some extra time personalizing and designing the interior to reflect your personal tastes, you should dedicate the same level of attention to your home’s outdoor areas. Tree shaping is a great way to tap into your creativity and make the yard your own.
- Plant Installation: If you are hoping to take your personalization to the next level, plant installation is a great way to make your lawn really shine. Our arborists can help you select the best plants for your space, taking into consideration the climate, season, and layout of your yard. Before you know it, your lawn will be overflowing in beautiful greenery and stunning flowers that will only elevate the value and appearance of your home.
Maintenance Landscape Services
If you follow this advice closely, you will be well on your way towards developing the perfect Landscape Maintenance routine. Work with a team of experienced arborists you can rely on and contact Frank’s Lawn & Tree Service at (305) 233-9369 or click here to schedule your free estimate now!