22 Feb Keep Your Lawn Looking its Best with These Helpful Tips!
The pride and joy of many homeowners is located right in their front yard: their lawn. When people see your lawn, it affects their opinion of you whether you know it or not. At Frank’s Lawn & Tree Service, our expert arborists can help you choose which Lawn Treatments will make your lawn look the best it ever has!
Our team of arborists has decades of experience, so they know how to give you Advice on Lawn Care whether you are a beginner or have been gardening for years. Not only will they help your property look better than ever but a healthy lawn can even raise your home’s value.
Several different factors work together to create a healthy lawn. Equipment, soil condition, weather, and what kind of plants you are using all determine which type of Lawn Treatments you should be using. If you don’t know the first thing about any of this, one of our team members will be more than happy to speak with you.
Advice on Lawn Care
Here is some of the Advice on Lawn Care you may hear from some of our arborists when they speak with you!
- Grasscycling: The Best Lawn Mowers keep their grass looking healthy by leaving grass clippings behind to decompose naturally. Grass is composed of 80% water and has high nitrogen content, making it easily biodegradable and extremely useful when it comes to returning nutrients to the soil. It is a never-ending cycle for your grass!
- Keep a journal: One of the best ways to increase your lawn care knowledge is by recording different steps you take and their results. This will allow you to look back and see which Lawn Treatments were the most beneficial, saving you time and money in the future. If you have kids, a great way to get them involved is to have them be a scientist to your lawn and document the data you record in your lawn care experiment!
- Space them out: When installing young plants, it can be tempting to group them to avoid any dead space, but that will end up restricting their growth. Rather, you should space them out to allow the roots to absorb more nutrients, allowing for healthier looking plants.
- Start simple: If you have only begun with lawn care and gardening, starting simple will allow you to see how you can improve without having to wait months for more intensive plants to grow.
- Add compost: Before planting anything, digging into your soil and adding compost is a huge benefit to your lawn. It not only provides necessary nutrients but allows for more effective draining so your plants will not drown.
Best Lawn Mowers
At Frank’s Lawn & Tree Services, our team wants to help you find the best Lawn Treatments to make your home look better than ever. Whether you are just beginning or have been landscaping for years, we would be happy to speak with you and answer any questions!
If you have not paid any attention to your lawn in the past, there is no better time to start than now! Spring is around the corner, so welcome it with a beautifully maintained lawn with plenty of beautiful flowers. Our team will love to help you get started today.
Learn some more about our best Advice on Lawn Care by calling us today at (305) 233-9369 or click here to request a free estimate!