23 Nov Keep Your Lawn Lush and Green with Proper Landscape Fertilization!
Lawn Grass Fertilizer
With the weather getting colder, it is important to keep your lawn looking healthy and green. One of the best ways to do this is by properly fertilizing your lawn. Good soil in your lawn can make any average looking grass look lusher and healthier than normal. At Frank’s Lawn and Tree Service, we want to make sure you have all the best Lawn Grass Fertilizer information, so your lawn can stay healthy all year round. Great looking grass can accent any property and even raise its value.
Here are some of the best Lawn Grass Fertilizer tips so you can have the best-looking yard around.
Best Fertilizer for Grass
- Spreading: When putting fertilizer on your lawn, getting an optimal spread allows for better nutrition distribution for your grass. Use a broom or specialized spreader to evenly place fertilizer. After applying fertilizer, water your lawn to make sure any extra fertilizer on the blades of the grass washes off into the soil.
- Grasscyling: Usually when you mow your lawn you throw away the lawn clippings. However, leaving them on the grass can be beneficial by adding nutrients to the soil such as nitrogen.
- Clover: A great way to add nitrogen to your soil is by using clover. It can convert nitrogen from the atmosphere into one that grass can use for nourishment.
- Aeration: By creating holes in your soil, it allows water and fertilizer to better access the roots of your grass. This is a great technique for those who are looking to quickly add nutrients to their lawn.
- Compost: If you are looking to rejuvenate your soil, compost is just right. It’s a natural source of microorganisms and nutrients that will make your soil more nourishing to plants and grass. Make sure to water after to help it settle into the soil.
At Frank’s Lawn and Tree Service, we know how important it is to have the best Lawn Grass Fertilizer information. If you are looking to bring your lawn back to life but do not know where to start, our team of licensed arborists will be more than happy to assist you. They can provide tips and techniques that will make your garden the envy of everyone on your street.
Lawn Mower Service
Find out even more Lawn Grass Fertilizer tips by calling us today at (305) 233-9369 or click here to contact us!